|Felvétel hossza:||21p 25mp|
|Felvétel ideje:||nov 30, 2016|
|Feltöltés ideje:||dec 6, 2016|
Bernd Storck, Head of national team, Hungarian Football Federation
In elite sports creativity has no limits and in the sports industry, innovation is constant. Weather it is to improve the performance of the athletes themselves or the fan experience. Advances in technology have had a profound impact on sport including:
- analysis of sport performance and enabling coaches to greatly improve the quality of feedback to players/athletes
- increase accuracy in time measurements of sport performance
- enabling referees and sport officials to make better decisions on rule infringements
- improvements in design of equipments for best performance
- building a better team with less but concentrated resources
- providing spectators with better view of sport for better marketing results
The Euro 2016 has proved it all of us that even small teams can have a chance when technology, innovation and creativity is incorporated into preparation process.
All rights reserved.